AM series lab mixer uses a compact series of micro - motor drive, it is suitable for the mixture of the low, medium and high viscosity liquid in the lab. The aircraft from the drive motor, speed controller and increase torque mechanism and other components. Mixing console with high-quality engineering plastics for the body, running stable; application speed output force increasing mechanism, so that the output torque is multiplied; speed controller using IC constant power speed full speed detection technology, can effectively compensate for the load immediately and supply voltage fluctuations caused by changes in speed. Operating speed required for the experiment can be arbitrarily set, digital display and intuitive stirring speed to ensure data collection.
(1) It consists of driven motor, controller and the moment institutions and other components. Mixer uses high quality engineering plastics for the body, running stability.
(2) The output uses variable speed force to multiply the output torque.
(3) The Speed Controller, with all cruising speed control technology and IC speed detection technology, can compensate the speed change that caused by the load change and power supply voltage fluctuations immediately and effective.
(4) Features with soft start, automatic overload protection, the reactive power compensation of whole constant etc.
(5) The “H” type of this series can display the speed intuitively with its digital display, to facilitate the acquisition of experimental data.
|Rated voltage||220±10% VAC|
|Rated frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Rated torque||1.45 N·m|
|Speed control||Stepless control|
|Speed range||100 ~1800 rpm|
|Speed display||digital display x 100 rpm|
|Stir bar clamp range||2~13 mm|
|Stir bar standard configuration||fan impellers|
|Mixing capacity (H2O)||50~40000 ml|
|Size of the mixer (T x B x H)||215 x 310 x 720 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||Lower than 40°C|
|Permissible relative humidity||Less than 90%|
Structure Diagram & Packing List
AM series lab mixer structure diagram
1, Put the Base (6) on the platform, connect two supporting stand (7) by screwing them together before fixing it into the Mounting hole in the base. Set in the Supporting and fixing frame (8) on the upper end of the supporting stand, and turn the handle to fasten them.
2, Connect the short Beam (9) to the dispersing host electric motor through the Mounting bolt hole at the back of the motor, then insert the Beam into the Supporting and fixing frame, and turn the handle on it to fasten the motor on the supporting stand. The host motor can be adjusted on the Supporting and fixing frame freely.
3, Open the Rotary chuck (4) and fix the stirring rod using the special tools enclosed (5).
4, The machine is due to application of different experiments, is otherwise a standard blades mixing great. But in order to meet the experimental application Demand, the company provides various types of swizzle sticks to purchase.
· To ensure the running safety of the product, fix the key points of connections firmly and inspect it regularly.
· Before testing or operating the product, please read the Use and Maintenance carefully.
· Operate the product on the Base and NO hand operation.
· The product can't be put into use in a flammable and explosive environment.
· Ensure a good grounding for the Input power supply socket. It's strictly prohibited to connect the grounding with telephone lines, metal pipes or lightening arresters.
· It’s prohibited to start the machine when the blade is out of the the agitating medium.
· Before entering the power of this machine, please carefully check if the power switch on the speed (3) controller is turned off, speed control knob (2) is in the starting position. Avoid the Power Input of emulsified host suddenly started, personal injury caused by operator and laboratory equipment, laboratory material and other damage.
· To ensure safety, you should wear a protective cap to prevent your hair from being caught up in the stirring rod chuck when checking closely.
This machine is good enough for me to use, it's compact and so doesn't take up much bench space, works well every time, results are consistent.
It was very easy to assemble, straightforward operate, and maintenance is also quite easy. Able to obtain good quality mixing results with high efficiency. Highly recommend to other users.
It is a convenient piece of equipment, easy to use, small footprint and has a wide range of applications. Sales assistance was prompt and efficient. I would highly recommend this product.
Nice product! low nosiy!
We needed a small work horse homogenizer for our lab and this worked perfectly! The variable speed let's us stay in control of our homogenizing and we quickly homogenized our micro samples in a matter of seconds!!