AM series lab mixer uses a compact series of micro - motor drive, it is suitable for the mixture of the low, medium and high viscosity liquid in the lab.
(1) It consists of driven motor, controller and the moment institutions and other components. Mixer uses high quality engineering plastics for the body, running stability.
(2) The output uses variable speed force to multiply the output torque.
(3) The Speed Controller, with all cruising speed control technology and IC speed detection technology, can compensate the speed change that caused by the load change and power supply voltage fluctuations immediately and effective.
(4) Features with soft start, automatic overload protection, the reactive power compensation of whole constant etc.
|Rated voltage||220±10% VAC|
|Rated frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Rated torque||1.96 N·m|
|Speed control||Stepless control|
|Speed range||50~1800 rpm|
|Stir bar clamp range||2~13 mm|
|Stir bar standard configuration||fan impellers|
|Mixing capacity (H2O)||50~60000 ml|
|Size of the mixer (T x B x H)||320 x 220 x 760 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||Lower than 40°C|
|Permissible relative humidity||Less than 90%|
Structure Diagram & Packing List
AM series lab mixer structure diagram
1, Put the Base (6) on the platform, connect two supporting stand (7) by screwing them together before fixing it into the Mounting hole in the base. Set in the Supporting and fixing frame (8) on the upper end of the supporting stand, and turn the handle to fasten them.
2, Connect the short Beam (9) to the dispersing host electric motor through the Mounting bolt hole at the back of the motor, then insert the Beam into the Supporting and fixing frame, and turn the handle on it to fasten the motor on the supporting stand. The host motor can be adjusted on the Supporting and fixing frame freely.
3, Open the Rotary chuck (4) and fix the stirring rod using the special tools enclosed (5).
4, The machine is due to application of different experiments, is otherwise a standard blades mixing great. But in order to meet the experimental application Demand, the company provides various types of swizzle sticks to purchase.
· To ensure the running safety of the product, fix the key points of connections firmly and inspect it regularly.
· Before testing or operating the product, please read the Use and Maintenance carefully.
· Operate the product on the Base and NO hand operation.
· The product can't be put into use in a flammable and explosive environment.
· Ensure a good grounding for the Input power supply socket. It's strictly prohibited to connect the grounding with telephone lines, metal pipes or lightening arresters.
· It’s prohibited to start the machine when the blade is out of the the agitating medium.
· Before entering the power of this machine, please carefully check if the power switch on the speed (3) controller is turned off, speed control knob (2) is in the starting position. Avoid the Power Input of emulsified host suddenly started, personal injury caused by operator and laboratory equipment, laboratory material and other damage.
· To ensure safety, you should wear a protective cap to prevent your hair from being caught up in the stirring rod chuck when checking closely.
It is an amazing high quality precision instrument that combines high throughput with ease of use. It is faster and reliable, less maintenance is required.
The instrument works great, satisfied with this product. I appreciate how easy to follow the instruction as well as how direct it is. Very easy to assemble and also user friendly.
This agitator has been very useful in the laboratory. The service from the vendor has been excellent. Easy to use and very versatile for different sample types. This "P" type machine without digital display, not very friendly for novices, but it's much cheaper than the "H" one.
Good value for money. The service rep was very friendly. The small mixer requires simple assembly and is able to be portable for easy movement. No issues, flawless operation, engineered to function. Our powder/liquid mixing result is very fast and perfect.
This is a great homogenizer for my small microsamples. We bought a 5mm probe to go with it and are running in microtubes. Bought the 220V version for some work in Europe that I was doing.