High shear mixer disperses one phase or ingredient (liquid, solid, gas) into a main continuous phase (liquid), with which it would normally be immiscible. A rotor together with a stator is used either in a tank containing the solution to be mixed, or in a pipe through which the solution passes, to create shear. The products could be widely applied in cosmetics, food, beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, paint& ink industry etc. Four types of different stators are suited to different working conditions.
Cosmetic lipsticks consist of a pigment dispersed into a mixture of oils and waxes. By using a KOS high shear mixer, it's much easier to solve the problems when homogenizing that long process times are required to melt the waxes and solid pieces may require breaking up before they can be added to the kettle. Under this circumstance, mixing times can be greatly reduced, consistency and product texture can be inceasingly improved.
Before you place an order, please contact us, we can custom make emulsifying homogenizer machine parts for all your request.
1. What kind of material do you want to process?
2. What's the capacity?
3. What is it used for? Mixing, dispersing, shearing or homogenizing?
Different types of workhead:
1. Claw type stator head: Two-way suction feeding way for universal. Two-way hyperbolic circulation vortices within the container, the upper material is difficult to avoid the kettle body caused by suction corner, emulsification homogeneous more thoroughly.
2. The stator head long hole: Suitable for medium solids quickly shattered and medium viscosity of the liquid mixture, long hole for surface shear provides the most widespread and good circulation.
3. Mesh of the stator head: Suitable for low viscosity liquid mixture, its maximum shear rate, the most suitable for the preparation of emulsion and crushing, dissolving process of small particles in the liquid.
4. Round hole of the stator head: Suitable for hybrid or larger particles crushing on the stator head, round hole provides all the best in the stator loop, suitable for processing of high viscosity material.
This product is ideal for customers who have machine parts replacement needs. It is kind of expensive up-keep. The customer service was pretty decent, however, the parts that you need to buy is a little overpriced.
We have gone through the website and saw the claw type is the most applicable in our case. Received it a week later than ordering date. Used it several times and found claw type expects to achieve the most stable emulsion than mesh type, long type and round type. So that we can produced more high quality products. Thanks!