This item price not including shipping cost. Please contact us email firstname.lastname@example.org when ordering.
BULK ORDER requiring please contact us email for get a discount as well
Unit Quanity: 60kg/per item
Standard Packing: 60kg/drum
Suspending and Stabilizing Agent
EMUL 34C is an excellent rheology modifier, alkali-swellable anionic acrylic polymer emulsion,lightly crosslinked. It’s easy to handle due to water-soluble and low-viscosity.
|Viscosity （1% soln., pH＝7.5~8.0, mPa·s）||2500~6000|
|Viscosity （0.2% NaCl soln., pH＝7.5~8.0, mPa·s）||400~1400|
|Residual ethyl acrylate （GC-HS,mg/kg）||≤1|
|Turbidity（1% soln., pH＝7.5~8.0, NTU）||≤50|
These values indicate typical specifications, they are not intended to be used as product specifications.
• Non associating rheology modifier.
• Excellent at suspending silicone, zinc pyrithione, powder and other insoluble ingredient in shampoo.
• Provide stabilizing, thickening and co-emulsifying functions.
• Applicable for transparent system.
• Pearly shampoo, pearly body wash and other cleansers
• Conditioning products with big particle size or high molecular weight ingredients such as:conditioning shampoo, anti dandruff shampoo, Moisturizing body wash
• Foundation cream / lotion
• Sunscreen cream / lotion
• Formula with Alcohol, Glycol, Isopropanol,Propylene Glycol and Glycerol
• Hair dye
The minimum recommended use level of EMUL 34C polymer in surfactant-based products is 5.0% as supplied. The polymer use level depends on the amount of surfactant and assumes use of salt for additional thickening. For clear formulations containing no salt and low surfactant actives, typical polymer use levels are 8-10% as supplied.
In most situations, EMUL 34C polymer can be added to the free water of a formulation with gentle mixing at the start of the batching process. At this point, the pH will be about 3, resulting in very low viscosity. Upon addition of a base, the polymer will be neutralized, resulting in immediate increase in suspending properties and viscosity.
Storage & Handling
Standard Packing: 60kg/drum or 120kg/drum
Storage: Keep in cool, dry, ventilated and lightless place.
Shelf life: 12months