You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Machine Type: Emulsifier||Material: 304(L) or 316(L)|
|Brand Name: KOS||Model: Kos-0100|
|Homogenizer Type: Bottom||Production Type: Batch|
|Voltage: 380V/220V||Power: 2.2KW|
|IS-Customed: Yes||Application: Chemical|
The mixer is amounted at the bottom of the vessel to leave more space on the top of the vessel to apply different functions. Each mixer, with its precision-engineered rotor / stator workhead, far outperforms improving quality, product consistency and process efficiency.
Bottom entry emulsifier features:
· Bottom entry emulsifier mixer is mainly used for small container, the upper can not be installed or require more than one emulsification pump equipment and the first time, less material equipment, but also to meet the vacuum and pressure requirements and other special conditions.
· Bottom entry emulsifier made of superior materials, lower noise, more stable operation, to ensure the whole machine high-quality;
· No pollution to the materials, is the ideal choice of the medicine, food, cosmetics and other high clean requirements industries;
· Simple and reasonable structure, convenient assembly and disassembly, in line with GMP health requirements;
· Bottom entry high shear emulsifier can choose mechanical seal: single-ended, double-ended;
· Suitable for atmospheric pressure, closed, vacuum, pressure conditions;
· Bottom entry emulsifier applicable temperature: ≤ 160 ℃.
Mix: syrup, shampoo, clean solution, juice concentrate, yogurt, desserts, mix milk products, printing ink.
Emulsion: medicine lotion, ointment, face mask, emulsion flavor, oil-water emulsion, emulsion asphalt, resin emulsion, wax emulsion and pesticide.
Homogeneous: medicine lotion, ointment, face mask, tissue homogenate, dairy products homogeneous, fruit juice, printing ink and jam.
Before you place an order, please contact us, we can custom make emulsifying homogenizer machine for all your request.
1. What kind of material do you want to process?
2. What's the capacity?
3. What is it used for? Mixing, dispersing, shearing or homogenizing?
Different Types of Workhead:
Customer service has been very helpful with any questions or problems we have had with the device. Very happy with the machine and its varied applications, my production plan has been able to go on smoothly.
This product is high quality, easy to use, and arrives fairly quickly. The ordering process is very easy and the pricing is appropriate. We were pleased with the promptness of the KOS technical support. It has been very reliable so far.
It is one of the nicest bottom entry mixers available at this time. It has so many good aspects that are easy to use, easy maintenance and good technical support from the KOS team, and very usable for making many chemical solutions. After sales service generally not necessary until accessories need to be replaced.
Excellent customer service and equipment support. The service group was great! Ivy was a tremendous help in answering any technical questions. This is a great product for emulsifying our cosmetics productions, it provides the consistent homogenizing results.
Arrived quickly. We are new to the bottom high shear homogenizer. The seller kindly sent me related videos to show how to assemble, and use the machine. Easy! Great product!
This arrived on time and very convenient to use. Moreover, mantainance instruction is provided for us.