Details of the Colloid Mill:
1. The size of the colloid mill determines how much it produces.
The flow rate of the colloid mill is not constant, and the flow rate of the materials of different concentrations and viscosities varies greatly. For example, the same equipment, when dealing with viscous lacquer materials and milk fluids, can flow more than 10 times.
2. How much is the output is determined by the concentration and viscosity of the material
The main structure of the alternating membrane consists of three parts: the core part, the base transmission part and the special motor. The dynamic grinding and static grinding of the core part are the key parts of the machine, so the selection may vary depending on the nature of the material being processed.
3. Sanitary food grade stainless steel
The colloid mill has the characteristics of compact design, beautiful appearance, good sealing, stable performance, convenient operation and high production efficiency.
4. Colloid mill is an ideal processing equipment for processing fine materials.
Colloid mill products are compact in design, beautiful in appearance, good in sealing, stable in performance, convenient in operation and high in production efficiency.
5. Stainless steel stator and rotor grinding with high speed
One of them rotates at a high speed, and the other is stationary, so that the material receives great shear and friction through the material between the toothed uppers.
Application of Kos-JM06 Colloid Mill:
1. Precision material handling in the food and chemical industry:
Chemical Industry: Paints, coatings, lubricants, adhesives, detergents, synthetic leather, etc.
Daily chemical industry: toothpaste, detergent, shampoo, shoe polish, high-grade cosmetic soap, etc.
Other industries: plastics industry, textile industry, paper industry, rare earths, nano materials, etc.
2. Reprocessing of meat and seafood products, ultra-fine dispersion of nano-materials: deep processing of fruit and vegetable cereals
Food industry: aloe vera, coconut juice, chili sauce, sesame, ice cream, mooncake stuffing, jam bean paste, dairy products, soy milk,
condiments, various foods and drinks, etc.
Pharmaceutical industry: various types of syrup, nutrient solution, proprietary Chinese medicine, cod liver oil, royal jelly, various oral liquids, various ointments